Donald Briley launching from Mt. Magazine
Buffalo Mountain Flyers of Talihina, Inc. (BMF) is a USHPA chapter that manages paragliding and hang gliding activities in the Ouachita Mountains of southeastern Oklahoma and west central Arkansas.
Our flying sites include:
- Buffalo Mountain and Panorama "PG Point", Talihina OK
- Heavener SSE & SW, Heavener, OK
- Mt. Magazine, Mt. Magazine State Park AR
- Mt. Nebo, Mt. Nebo State Park AR
- Little Yancy (closed), Red Oak OK
Pilots using sites must have a current USHPA rating (see site info for additional requirements)
Our goal is to help all pilots have safe and enjoyable flights!
photo by Scott Scallion